For use of our website services, you confirm and declare that you will not list or post or provide information in related to the sale or buy or exchange of products and services, content or data that are illegal under the laws of the Republic of India and/or are not permitted as per the prohibited items policy listed below.
- We specifically prohibited any listing or posting of classifieds or information in relation to the following condition:
- Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts, and magazines, ammunition, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives or any other item which is prohibited under the Indian Arms Act, 1959.
- Living, a dead person and/or the whole or any part of any human which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including any blood, bodily fluids and/ or body parts.
- Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. or any information, description of any such item that is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person or group.
- Mature Audiences Policy includes films which do not have a certificate for public exhibition issued by the Central Board of Film Certification and or described and depict or otherwise deal with matters which are revolting or repulsive and or tend to deprive a persons mind in such a way that they tend to offend against the standards of morality, decency and propriety generally accepted by reasonable adults.
- Alcoholic Beverages, Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances nor shall you provide link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 Narcotic Drug and Prohibited Substances Act and the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Prostitution or any other service in nature thereof that purports to violate the provisions of Immoral Act or Indecent representation of women which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency in Indian society.
- Items, goods, and services that infringe or attempt to pass off any third parties intellectual property or rights of publicity or moral rights and or purport's to breach any persons right to privacy.
- Counterfeit, Pirated, and stolen goods or unauthorized illegal services (services for which you are not licensed or permitted to do or do not have the authority to undertake).
- Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists) Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries, and Slot Machines.
- Hazardous chemicals and pesticides and/ or items in violation of Hazardous Chemicals Act, 1985.
- Fireworks, Destructive Devices, and Explosives including any material that enables the making of fireworks, explosive triggers, and explosive devices.
- Electronically transmitting through any medium computer viruses of any type or any computer program that facilitates hacking of a computer system which the intent to damage a computer or computer network or intercept any personal data.
- Your information shall not include any hate content, that is derogatory or slanderous in nature that may be directed to any individual or group or advocate violence against any users individuals and or animals.
- Obscene Items includes items which contain an indecent representation of women within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; Any publication or film or item that describes or depicts a minor who is, or who appears to be, under 18 (whether the minor is engaged in sexual activity or not) and any computer games not suitable for minor that are unsuitable for a minor to see or play.
- Military or Police Badges, Uniforms, coats-of-arms and or any Government emblems, insignia, and/ or items in violation of Emblems and names (Prevention of improper use) Act, 1950 and/ or Flag Codes of India Act, 2002.
- "Pyramid schemes" and "Multilevel Marketing" and/ or similar scams which are solely listed for the purpose of defrauding users.
- Items in violation of the Food Adulteration Act, 1954.
- Offensive Material intended for use in a sexual setting (including "bondage" and "fetish" items,) displaying sexual activity or portraying human genitalia in a "life-like" or realistic fashion.
- "Antiquities" and "Art Treasures" in violation of the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972 ("the Act").
- Information or items that are defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive in nature.
- Information that is fraudulent, misrepresenting as to the nature and use of the goods or the services.
- Spam, abusive, duplicate, listing, fraud schemes (e.g. "Get rich quick" "work at homes" scams which are solely listed for the purpose of duping users)
Inappropriate, Wrong Category (e.g dining table listed as office furniture).
- Any ad posted more than once with the same content or Title in the same city and category would be considered as a Duplicate Ad. We advise you to post multiple ads only if you have different items or services for sale. All duplicate ads would be deleted and posters penalized if the problem persists
B. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, our site oneofdeal does not permit posting or listing of classifieds in relation to the following:
- Living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws (including those prohibited under The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 and/ or The Environment Protection Act, 1986).
- "Securities" within the meaning of the Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956, including shares, bonds, debentures, etc. and/or any other financial instruments/assets of any description.
- Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy:
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions.
- Suspension or termination of membership.
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.
- Blocking of access to the site.